Phase I releases 25 lots available now! Lots are the ideal size for rural resort development – larger than typical city residential lots. Owners will also enjoy the advantage of high-pressure City of Saskatoon water and a full sewage system (this means no expensive holding tanks, pressure systems, septic tanks or pumps). Most of the Phase I lots allow for walk-out basements. This limited number of lots are available now, and have been staked out to assist you in finding a particular lot for viewing. We encourage you to make an appointment, so we can assist you in determining the exact lot pins. Lot choice will be on a first-come, first-served basis. To reserve your lot now, or to make an appointment for a tour, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 25 minute commute to Saskatoon
- Elevated views overlooking the golf course and the lake
- High pressure city water (no need for a storage tank or pressure system), sewer (no need for a septic tank), power, energy, and phone lines are supplied to each lot
- Loraas disposal offers roadside garbage pick up
- Star Phoenix delivery available
- Internet access